Click to enlarge image(s)
Luxurious pair of pillows by Royal Hotel offers medium-Firmness and comfort for side or back sleepers. Features down proof 100-Percent long staple cotton shell woven at 240 thread counts per square inch. And a generous fill of white goose feathers and goose down in 95-Percent to 5-Percent Feather to Down Ratio. The down proof cotton cover is quilted with gusseted edges for added durability to prevent Feathers from escaping your pillow and will not poke or scratch. Hypoallergenic, Contents are treated to prevent growth of mold, mites and odor producing bacteria. This (2) two-Pillow Set offers long-Lasing use and comfort for a restful night’s sleep all year round.
- Pillow Shell: 100-Percent Long Staple Cotton
- Thread Count: 240 Thread Count per Square inch.
- Fill Type: white goose feathers & goose down in 95% to 5% Feather to down ratio,
- Fill Weight: 35 ounces for Standard sized pillows and 46 for the king sized
- Workmanship: Double-Stitched Edges
- Support: Medium- Firm Support
- Brand: Royal Hotel™ Warrants All Products against defects
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Recommended
- Set Includes two (2) pillows
Standard-Queen size pillow measures 20 inches wide by 28 inches long filled with 35 ounces of White Down-Feathers. $39.99
King size pillow measures 20 inches wide by 36 inches long filled with 46 ounces of White Down-Feathers. $44.99
Construction Provides a Quality Sleep Experience
These medium-density goose feather pillows provide comfortable support without too much firmness to accommodate your particular sleeping needs. The cambric cotton exteriors keep down where it belongs so your pillows don't lose filling, and the feather and down filling goes back up to its original full loft with a little fluffing. Simply wait a few hours to allow pillows to reach their full loft.
Note! Upon receipt, remove from packaging, and fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. In addition, being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor. We also recommend to wrap the down alternative product in your favorite cover for added protection and style.